It’s Wednesday so it’s the day of the week where I post dishes I’ve cooked! Let’s start cooking! 🙂
Googling this meal, I realized that in some other parts of the world, this is a breakfast but for us (my family, at least) eats this as a part of our meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner). My mom cooks this for us if we’re running low on budget because it’s very cheap and easy to make 🙂
1 large potato
Oil for cooking
Pinch of salt
1. Skin the potatoes and cut it lengthwise.
2. Heat the pan and the oil. Saute the potato until soft. Keep it in the pan.
3. Beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt to taste.
4. Pour the eggs over the potatoes and fold until most of the potatoes are covered with the scrambled eggs.
5. You can add onion when sautéeing the potato (if you prefer)
~Please keep in mind that I’m only cooking for two people so the ingredients I put here are good for 2 only.~
Have you tried this already? How do you prefer yours? Let me know so maybe I can try it out, too! 🙂